Mindfulness at Work
Transforming The Team
“Together communication, cooperation and responsibility determine the soul of the company.”
Mastering Successful Work
Communication – Cooperation – Responsibility
– Understanding the main causes for the team’s stress. –
– Key elements for Positive Change: Communication, Cooperation, and Responsibility
Engaging fully in this course you will:
- Understand the main causes for your team’s stress and diagnose if your team members are vulnerable to:
- Inadequate and / or insufficient communication;
- Avoiding cooperation reflected in lack of awareness of a common vision and goals;
- Lack of engagement:
- The absence of synchronicity in time resulting in missed targets and deadlines
- Recognizing the effects of stress on the team. Specifically:
- Insufficient communication leading to pushing, jealousy, manipulation, and fear.
- Avoiding cooperation leading to holding back, negativity, and competition
- Lack of engagement leading to indifference, neglect, and loss of passion
- Explore ways to recharge the team.
- Discover how wholehearted participation rekindles passion and eliminates burnout.
- Practice structures for improved communication that support efficiency and joy in work.
- Create opportunities to expand cooperation within the team resulting in productivity and satisfaction.
Working well with others produces both an awareness of the unique value of each individual, and an appreciation for the synthesis that is produced when many individuals participate in a task. Cooperation releases a vital force of creative energy which can bring about far greater benefits than any individual could achieve alone.Tarthang Tulku
16 instructor lead online sessions
8 individual coaching sessions of thirty minutes. This sessions are intended to explore a ‘case’ related to the topics we are studying.
Personalized guidance and suggested reading delivered weekly.
February 1st , 8th , 15th, 22nd and 29th
March 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th
April 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
May 2nd , 9th and 16th
All classes at 11.30 am California Time
In order to become a consultant:
Attend 90% of all online sessions
Actively participate in the program by submitting written responses to homework questions as well
a written summary of your experience working with specific assigned practices on a weekly basis.
Actively participate in the individual coaching sessions, exploring a ‘case’ related to the topics we are studying.
It is recommended to first start with the Mindfulness at Work – Transforming Stress into Well-Being training for the Individual. Click here for more information.
$1,000, includes sixteen 60 minute live online sessions, suggested daily practices for mindfulness at work and to transform stress, and suggested focus questions for the week as well as powerful reading assignments. For the main program $500 is due at registration and the remaining $500 is due by April 1st 2016
Becoming a Consultant:
$1,000, includes sixteen 60 minute live online sessions, suggested daily practices for mindfulness at work and to transform stress, and suggested focus questions for the week as well as powerful reading assignments. $500 for 8 coaching sessions. Coaching is required for those seeking to become a consultant. For consultant program $750 is due at registration and the remaining $750 is due by April 1st 2016
To sign up contact or if you would like to Skype and learn more about the program contact us:
Instructor Els Gielens